Business interruption insurance often provides for much more than just disruption caused by damage to property. It can provide cover for disruption due to:
- damage to property used by you at your premises caused by an insured peril e.g. the landlord’s building, a sub-station on your premises owned by an electricity company.
- damage to a customer’s premises caused by an insured peril;
- damage to a supplier’s premises caused by an insured peril;
- prevention or hindrance of access to your premises caused by an insured peril,
- disruption caused by a failure of supply from a public authority caused by an insured peril,
- a murder or suicide at your premises
- require special cover as not normally insured
Other covers for additional increase in cost of working and claims professional fees to engage an expert to act on behalf of your client to help manage the loss and prepare your insurance claim are also available by request.